Contest rules and eligibility requirements.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter according to the campaign rules on Instagram and Facebook and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United Staes or Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sara McAllister Photography, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sara McAllister Photography as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, November 27 at 2pm EST and ending Monday, November 30th at 2pm. All online entries must be received by Monday, November 30th at 2pm.
- How to Enter: To enter the contest the participant must like and comment on the giveaway post AND be following Sara McAllister Photography on the platform where the giveaway is taking place (Facebook and/or Instagram). Two simultaneous contests will be taking place on Facebook and Instagram and participants can enter both. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sara McAllister Photography.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an 11”x14” metal print of the winner’s choice from any of the photographs available on saramcallisterphoto.com, a $120 retail value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sara McAllister Photography. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sara McAllister Photography’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sara McAllister Photography to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sara McAllister Photography. Winner will be notified by private message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sara McAllister Photography shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [48 hours] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SARA MCALLISTER PHOTOGRAPHY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (name, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sara McAllister Photography, anyone acting on behalf of Sara McAllister Photography, and Sara McAllister Photography’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, any image submitted, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Sara McAllister Photography reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sara McAllister Photography’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sara McAllister Photography may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sara McAllister Photography. Sara McAllister Photography reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sara McAllister Photography has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sara McAllister Photography reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sara McAllister Photography and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND SOUTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Sara McAllister Photography, Rock Hill, SC 29730, USA.
- Facebook & Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Sara McAllister Photography is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, confirm affirmatively that you have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.